Warburg/Winfield Minor Hockey Fundraising 2018/2019
WMHA’s fundraising commitment is $100.00/player up to $200.00/ household. (Even if your family has three or more children in hockey your commitment is still only $200.00)
New this year, each association will be giving away one FREE REGISTRATION for next year to the family that does the most fundraising! (one from Warburg, one from Winfield)
Many Warburg families have started already with the Oilers 50/50 and that will go towards your family’s total as well (1 bond filled at 50/50 = $100, ½ bond = $50). Sell beyond your bond; maybe your family will win the free registration!
Fundraising programs are as follows:
1) Raffle tickets - Selling will start Dec 1st and Draw date will be January 26th.
- We are currently working on grouping our gift cards into packs for prizes (we have collected over $2000 worth of gift cards)
- Booklets will be $50 bundles, $5.00/ticket, and one book will be half of a bond. (If you wish to fill an entire bond you will need to sell 2 booklets)
- Please note that this year payment will be required when you receive the booklet. This simplifies the process for our volunteers and for yourselves as any money you receive as payment simply stays with you.
- Online sign up for booklets will be sent out in a few weeks after we have finalized prize bundles.
2) VIP Meats- Meat sales profits will go towards your bond. Please note that it is not a set percentage that we receive, it depends on what you purchase. It could take up to $500 in sales to fill an entire bond. Meat orders will be due back November 14th and delivery will be November 20th. Please make cheques payable to Winfield Minor Hockey. Completed forms and payment can be handed in to managers.
3) Wine and Beer Survivor- Mid January we will be organizing a beer/wine survivor. Eliminations will start January 28th. For those who have not participated in one before, it is a progressive elimination draw and goes for about 5-7 days until there is only one team left at the end. Teams are compromised of 5 people, each person within the team is an entry so each team has 5 entries. Numbers are drawn randomly using the random.com website.
- $30/player or $150/team with 50% going to association and 50% to prizes.
- One team entered will fill half of your bond, 2 teams to fill an entire bond.
- Prizes are in the form of beer and/or wine! There will also be prizes for best team name, first team eliminated, etc. Everyday you will receive an email with who has been eliminated that day and who is left standing. The more teams we have the better the payouts!
- Complete information will be sent out after Christmas.